(j) Delay in disciplinary proceedings recognizing that all allegations relate to alleged conduct occurring almost 6 and 7 years prior to this Conditional Guilty Plea with no further complaints filed with the bar subsequent to that time.
STATED FORM OF DISCIPLINE
Based upon the above and foregoing, the Parties agree to recommend attorney discipline subject to the following conditions:
1. The Respondent agrees to accept a term of suspension of 12 months, with the suspension stayed; said suspension is lo begin on the date of the Nevada Supreme Court's Order approving the conditional guilty pica in this matter.
2. The Respondent will be placed on an eighteen-month term of probation, said probation to begin on the date of the Nevada Supreme Court's order approving the conditional guilty pica in this matter.
3. The Respondent will "stay out of trouble" during his term of probation, meaning that he will have no new grievance arising out of conduct post-dating the date of this Conditional Guilty Plea resulting in the imposition of actual discipline (a Letter of Reprimand or above- SCR102) against him during his term of probation.
4. The Respondent will successfully complete twenty hours of Continuing Legal Education ("CLE"), in addition to his normal CLE requirements, during his term of probation. The twenty CLE hours will all be ethics credits, cannot be used as credit against any other CLE requirements, and will be reported to the State Bar of Nevada. 22
5. The Respondent will seek the advice and approval of an independent and unaffiliated ethics attorney in the 1·elevant jurisdiction before obtaining any conflicts of interest waivers during the probationary period.