19 Corrupt Attorney Marc Randazza Florida Bar Bribery Accusations
STIPULATION OF FACTS
The facts stipulated to and agreed upon between Respondent and the State Bar of Nevada in support of this conditional plea are as follows:
1. Respondent is now a licensed attorney in the states of Nevada, California, Florida, Arizona, and Massachusetts. Respondent became licensed in the State of Nevada on or about 6 January 6, 2012 and has been assigned Bar No. 12265.
2. In or about June 2009, Respondent entered into an agreement with Excelsior Media Corp ("Excelsior") which provided, among other things, that Respondent would become in-house general corporate counsel for Excelsior ("Legal Services Agreement"). The Legal Services Agreement did not prohibit Respondent from also maintaining a private legal practice to provide legal services to clients other than Excelsior.
3. At the time the Legal Services Agreement was entered into, Excelsior was headquartered in California and Respondent was licensed to practice law in the State of Florida. For a period of time following execution of the Legal Services Agreement, Respondent relocated to California, obtained admission to the State Bar of California, and maintained his primary office to perform legal work for Excelsior in California.
4. At the time the Legal Services Agreement was entered into, Excelsior had a subsidiary or affiliate called Liberty Media Holdings, LLC ("Liberty"). Liberty was engaged in the business of production and distribution of pornography. After entering into the Legal Services Agreement, Respondent provided legal services to both Excelsior and Liberty, although no separate agreement was entered into by and between Liberty and Respondent.
5. In or about February 2011, Excelsior relocated its corporate headquarters to Las Vegas, Nevada. In or about June 2011, Respondent relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada and continued working as general corporate counsel for Excelsior. Prior to June 2011, Respondent was not