("Plea.") The Panel, after hearing evidence from. the· parties, deliberated and recommended, unanimously to accept the Plea.
A file-stamped copy of the Plea is attached as Exhibit 1 to these Findings and contains the approval o f Respondent and the State Bar.
Based upon the pleadings filed, the testimony adduced at the hearing, the documents admitted into evidence, and the arguments presented, the Panel submits the following Findings ofFact, Conclusions ofLaw, and Recommendation.
FINDINGS OF FACT
1. Respondent is now and at all times pertinent herein, was a licensed attorney in the state of Nevada. Respondent was first admitted to the State of Nevada on January 6, 2012.
2. The State Bar filed a formal Complaint (the "Complaint") in this matter dated January 25, 2016.
3. Respondent entered into the proposed Plea lmowingly and voluntarily and was not subject to any duress or coercion in doing so.
4. Respondent's stipulation to the violations and aggravating/mitigating factors set forth in the Amended Plea is hereby adopted.
CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
1. The Southern Nevada Disciplinary Board has jurisdiction of Respondent and the subject matter ofthese proceedings pursuant to SCR 99.